Sunday, November 30, 2008

Theis Is What Happened Today Monday And Some Of The Stuff That Happened During The Weekend

Will everyone I'm so,so sorry for not blogging for the past few days. Well today it is Monday and well today was not Clinic, cause I now I have no more clinic day's on Monday's, cause how good my Heart Cath was few weeks ago on that Friday, and how great my Echo, EKG, Blood Work looked, and how great and good that I'm taking my Medicine, how great that I'm taking them on time and all of that other stuff too, so don't for get all of that. Any way's well so me and my mommy woke up, we were late, so any ways. So we got in the shower, and we both got dressed and all ready too go, I took all my Medicine, checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital. Well and now remember theirs no more Clinic Day's on Monday's, well so now on Monday's I only go see Julian Smith and Dr.Jeramey Hendrick's and I got a iTunes gift card from for doing what he told to do, and also on Thursday's, after Clinic on Thursday's. Will and just too let every one know that I'm working on my heart story. So just too let you guys know, exspecially all of my heart friends. And also Happy late Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas also too. 

My Psychologist Dr.Jeremy Hendricks, and Dr.Julian Smith was there and they were really worried about all of the stuff we have been talking about. They didn't know if it was a Behavioral thing, or a way just to cope. But we think why I do it, its just do it cause it is a good very good coping strategy, and it helps but its not what people do in life, and so we are now working on trying to find out what other coping skills well help, then they said that "If this never stops that I well have go back too the Residential Treatment Center for me to get help, But we are working it out and trying too find new coping skills, so that's a good thing. 
Well so ya any way's so me and Julian and Dr.Hendrick's well we finally got done talking about everything, and so then me and Julian then went and went too go find my Mom. OK so then me and my mom left Primary Children's and went and had lunch, then she dropped me off at home and well i took my medicine, then came on the Computer and blogged, and then I had to finished my Homework so I didn't get it all done, but I got most of it done, but I guess I well finish the rest of It tomorrow.

 So finally then I finally got all of my stuff done so then the rest of the night I had the time with my twin sister, my big brother Lamar, and my wonderful Mom, we had some fun too, cause see know yesterday me and my mom drove down too Provo and we went and picked up my niece, well her name Jewels and she is going too be with us for a while and that's going to be so much fun, also she is coming with me too my apartments her at the Hospital so that's very cool too. So then we all had A very,very,very good wonderful dinner. I then took my wonderful nice hot bath and also took all of my Medication, and then I checked my Blood Pressure and Temperature, and then I wacthed some Hannah Montana and Private Practice. Well so and I finally got ready for bed and we finally went to sleep. Zzzzzz

No comments: