Monday, March 2, 2009

I'am Finally Home.

OK well I'm so, so sorry that I haven't been Blogging for like over a Month. Well anyways the Reason is cause I'm Back Home..... Finally back home. Well any ways this is so far whats been happing for the last few Week's. At First of all as I said before my Heart Cath went Perfectly Geart and Awesome and so that was the main reason for me too be ably too go Home down in ST.George. And well and then I think like two week's ago and I  went and saw Julian and we talked about, well so we started talking. And she said "know Megan you need too stop doing this you have too try too get it out of your head or you well need to go too a Treatment Center for me to get help" But we are working it out and trying too find out how too stop it, so that's a good thing. well and then me and Julian we were talking about more stuff.  Anyways and then me and her had too talk about my niece jewels which is about some bad stuff with Jewels my niece. So we did do that and it went really really pretty good but very sad too, so know we are just going too make shore that Jewels is OK now. So we both finally got all done talking. And then like a week ago I went and saw her again and me and her talked about everything for me when I get back ST.George and also back too School. Well so then I had my Last Clinic day on Thursday. And then me and my Mom, Sister  Jacqueline and Brother Lamar well we went and saw The Jonas Brother 3D Concert, and it was so cool. Well I well Blog again as soon as possible.

No comments: