Monday, July 13, 2009

We Went Too Price Too Pick Up Jewels




So then a Couple days later we drove down too price too pick up my Niece Jewels too take her with us up too Provo, Utah for the 4th of July. So we got her stuff all packed and ready to go, and then she good Bye to her Grandma Davis and Grandpa Davis and We had A Big Surprise for her and Me it was because we well not see her again for a Very, Very long time. And this Surprise was one of my Main Birthday Presents I always wanted And Was That We Are going To See THE JONAS BROTHER"S For The Stadium Of Fire. OMG ThE JoNaS BrOtHeRs :) :) :) :) 
OMJ (Oh My Jonas) This was The Second Best Of My Life, Because The First Best Day Of My Life Was When I Got My New HEART. And this was the Second. OMG OMG OMG..... I Well Blog After The JONAS BROTHER CONCERT.

No comments: