Sunday, February 22, 2015

My Life....Know.

I still need A new heart transplant. Right know my heart is stable. Im looking at Minneapolis, MN for a second heart transplant. Right know, I'm in the hospital going too rehab floor tomorrow at Dixie Regional Medical Center In St.George, Utah. Im going there too get stronger because I been really sick a While. I got bone flap back on my head on the 29th of January And surgery had some complications during the surgery, I lost a lot of blood and I had 3 blood transfusions. But other then that my surgery went perfect. They gave my mom A porto type of my head, it was really cool and amazing. But right know I been sick A while, so I'm in hospital and I'm going too the rehab floor tomorrow too get stronger so i can keep going with fighting for my life. Well update Soon.

No comments: