Saturday, November 8, 2008

For What Is Happing Tomorrow Which Is A Sunday


                                                            This Is Me And Jewels

Well tomorrow, me and my Family are going down to Price again, down in Carbon County, and we well be going to go see  my Niece Jewels, and my wonderful hard,stressful family. It's mostly for Jewels, it's her wonderful Birthday Party and she's turning Three years old. We well have Lot's of fun I hope, and have some very mummy, mummy wonderful cake, I can't wait too see her cause, she misses me so much and she well be so, so, so, so happy and excited. Well we are going to wake up in the morning and me,my twin sister Jacqueline, my brother Lamar, and my mom are  going to get up in the morning, we well all get dressed and get ready to leave and I well take my Medicine and all of that stuff, then we well start on the go to Price. I well be in Price till about late afternoon, we well drive back up to Salt Lake and well spend the rest of the day home in Salt lake and I can't wait till we get back cause it's the next new episode of Hanna Montana, and I love Hanna Montana, and Miley Cyrus, so I can't wait it well be Lot's of fun. And just to let you all know I well try to Blog when I get home, but it deepens if I have some time, and how things are going, so know I'm going to get in bed so I can wake up early in the morning so I have enough time to do every thing and get everything done Monday morning, and most very, very, very unimportant my Health stuff that I have to do every morning, So ya well now I'm going to take my Medicine and stuff. well have sweet dreams and good night. Zzzzzzz

                                                                                                          

1 comment:

Gabby said...

*Megan, sounds like a fun day. Hannah Montana is amazing, Hope all goes well at you heart cath on friday. I'm praying for you.*Gabby