Monday, November 10, 2008

Today Was Clinic On Monday

                                                                 This Is My Heart Buddy
                                                                             DAXTON
                                                        
Today was Monday, which is A Clinic Day. So me and my mommy woke up, we were late, so any ways. So we got in the shower, and we both got dressed and all ready too go, I took all my Medicine, checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital. I first got my blood work done, then we went to Cardiology, so they got me ready and I got my Echo, EKG and all of that other stuff down. So then I waited for Dr.Julian Smith and Dr.Jeremy Hendricks, and talked to them about A lot of stuff that's been happening in my Life, and then we got done talking and so then me and mom waited for Dr.Norland. And then he came in and we all talked about everything, and my Medicine, we got it all organized them with the Doctor. And then he checked me like listened to my Heart and stuff like that, so then I told him about whats been happening with my shoulder. And so he's kind of worried about that. So he just said that we well keep a eye on it. So OK and my Heart Cath is this coming Friday, So I'm the third case, which is kind of hard on me, cause usually I don't wake up for a very, very, very, very long time, and that scares Me and my mom, even the Doctor's too. Cause they don't know if it's my Heart or me just copping the I cope, know see most of the times when I have Heart Cath's I usually have too stay over night at the Hospital so I really don't know. Anyways so we finally got all done with the Hospital, and we did stop back in Clinic and went and saw on of my Heart Buddy's, his name is Daxton, and he's such a sweetheart. So we went home and spent the rest of the day at home with my wonderful family, my twin sister Jacqueline, my big brother Lamar, and my wonderful Mom, so we had dinner, I finished my Homework, cause I have Home School Tomorrow and the next day too. So then I got too Watch Hannah Montana, and a movie too. I took my bath and also took all of my Medication, and then I checked my Blood Pressure and Temperature, and I got ready for bed and we finally went to sleep. Zzzzzzz

No comments: