Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Sweet Heart Baby Kaidence





















My little Beautiful Heart Baby Kaidence has been having another hard little time in her wonderful beautiful life. Know her wonderful, beautiful new perfect heart is in Rejection. Every one please pray for my little Heart Friend she really needs it and especially her Mom and family. Kaidence is a very strong little girl and if she can go throw all the stuff that happened in her past, and made it then she can go throw this Rejection, and I know she is a very, very, very strong little girl. And Shauntelle please tell my sweet little Kaidence that I love her very much, And that I'm very sorry. But if you really want to know that I know she well make it and she is a very, very strong little girl and i love her very much, so every one please pray for her please, and she is really sick.


1 comment:

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Thank You Megan for your sweet words. I know that Kaidence is a tough little thing. It was fun seeing all of those pictures of Kaidence and it brings back a lot of memories. It was great seeing you today. Best of luck with your cath tomorrow. We will be praying for you as well.

With Hope, Faith and Love,
Shauntelle and Kaidence