Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Really Sick And We Had To Have Clinic Today

Well today I was not supposed to go too clinic, cause of that i have a heart cath tomorrow , well anyways i have kind of been sick like last night i was so pal that you actually couldn't see my lips, and stuff like that, under my eyes were so dark its like what i looked like when i as in the hospital waiting for my new heart. so my mom called the doctor yesterday and she told us to come in tomorrow and we well just make it like a regular Thursday's Clinic Day. So me and my mommy woke up, we were late, so any ways. So I and her got in the shower, and we both got dressed and all ready too go, I took all my Medicine, and checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital, I well have too write in that Medicine Book for a very, very long time. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital. I first got my blood work done, then we went to Cardiology, so they got me ready and I got my Echo and EKG done. So they checked every thing, and they said that every thing looks pretty good, but they think it mite be a sign of Rejection. OK and well my Heart Cath is tomorrow which is a Friday, So I'm the third case in, which is kind of hard on me, cause usually I don't wake up for a very, very, very, very long time, and that scares Me and my mom, even the Doctor's too. Cause they don't know if it's my Heart or me just copping the I cope, know see most of the times when I have Heart Cath's I usually have too stay over night at the Hospital so I really don't know. So ya anyways I have been kind of sick and still sick, so my mom is very worried. So then I and my mom finally got done and went home, and I had Physical therapy. And then me, my mom, my sister Jacqueline, and my big brother Lamar, well we went on a horse carriage down town it was fun but we all got very cold. and then we got home and ate dinner and then i got ready for my cath, i got all my things i need to take with me. So i got that all done and wacth Grey"s Anatomy it's one of my favorite shows. well so i took all of my Medication, and then I checked my Blood Pressure and Temperature, and I got ready for bed and we finally went to sleep. Zzzzzzz