Monday, February 16, 2009

This Is What Has Been Going On For Last Few Day's

Well this is whats has been going on for the last week. Well first of all I got sick again, and so my Mom called  Emily The Transplant Cordinator, and she told my Mom too take me too the Hospital and so we went too the Hospital and they had too do some tests, like  a Trout Swab and then i had too have a Flu test, and it really hurt. Cause they had too put a Tube up my nose and it hurt really bad. Well and then I had my Heart Cath on Friday and so me and my mom got up and we both were getting ready and we  got dressed and all ready too go, I took all my Medicine, checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital. Well so we went and went    in  too the same day surgery and......

No comments: