Monday, December 22, 2008

All About Today After My Heart Cath And Clinic.

Well let me tell you about today. Well now you do know that I did have too go too Clinic cause of my Heart Cath and my Echo on Friday. Ok well so theies is what happpened today. 
Well So me and my mom first woke up and me and my mom got in the shower I got  in first then she did, and well we both got dressed and all ready too go, I took all my Medicine, and checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital, I well have too write in that Medicine Book for a very, very long time. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital. I first got my blood work done then I took my Medicine wicth is my Prograf, then we went to Cardiology, so they got me ready and I got my Echo, EKG and they didn't even know what to do, well we got that part done. And then Emiley and Michelle came in told me and Mommy that she checked the results and she said that it is still leaking and there is still floewed around my Heart, and thery is more flouded. Well so she told us that every thing is the same and that me and my mommy schouldn't worrie, but you know of course we do and it's just that my Heart Cath Results was a 2+ and it's aleays been a 0-1, so i really don't konw. So then I had too see Dr.Hendrickss about my Pchcractrice Medications. Well so we then finally got done with the Hospitial Primary Children's Hospitial. And so we left the Hospitial for me too go see Julian Smith cause know her Office got mived down by Troly Square, and Dr.Hendriks is going to be working at Wasacth Canyons now. Well so me and my mommy drove down too her office  and I talked too her a lot about stuff that's been happening in my  horrible, sad Life, well then me and her talked about some other bad stuff too, stuff like that I would might have too goo back too the Residential Treatment Center too get some more help, cause I having a hard time and I'm not copping good, not at all, so I have too stop what I have been doing to myself, or its not going to be OK,not at all she said. Anyways and then she told me that, me and her had too talk too my mom about something me and her talked about last Thusdayy, which is about Jewels my niece. So we did do that and it went really bad and very sad too, so know we are just going too make shore that Jewels is OK now. Well so than me and mom went and refilled all of my Medicine, and we went back up and picked it all of my Medicine up. So we finally got all done with the Hospital. So we went home and spent the rest of the day at home with my wonderful family, my twin sister, my big brother Lamar, and my wonderful Mom, so we had dinner. I took my hot warm shower and also took all of my Medication, and then I checked my Blood Pressure andTemperatureand I got ready for bed and we finally went to sleep.Zzzzzz Oh and then yesterday me and my mommy went too the movies and we went and saw the movie Bolt. It was such a very,very cute movie, and Merry Christmas. 

No comments: