Saturday, December 20, 2008

About When Emily Called And Told Me My Biopsy Results.

Well Emily called today and said my Biopsy Results was a 2, so my Mommy doesn't know what that really means. Because last time it was a 0 - 1, so know we have to find out by Dr. Everett on Monday, they also for got too test my Prograf level, and they also for got too give me my Prograf Medicine too. So we have too find that on Monday and also they said that there was a leakage in my Heart so we also have too do that on Monday too again another Heart Echo. Well so I really don't know what to tell you guys and my Heart Babies, I'm so sorry. So I don't really know whats going on with my Heart and the Doctor's don't know ether. So me and my Mommy are really worried about my Heart.  Megan is really so important to me and I am worried.. 

No comments: