Sunday, December 14, 2008

All About Today Wicth Is Not A Clinic Day Cause It's Monday.

   OK well as all you all know that today it is Monday and well today was not Clinic, cause I know have no more clinic day's on Monday's remember, and how great my Echo's, have been looking  EKG, and my Blood Work also. So Shore you all  don't for get all of that stuff. Any way's well so me and my mommy woke up, we were kind of late, but not that bad as we usually are well any ways. So we then both got in the shower, and we both got dressed and all ready too go too, well then I took all my Medicine, checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital still, don't forget that ether. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital. Well and now remember theirs no more Clinic Day's on Monday's, well so now on Monday's I still only go see Julian Smith and Dr.Jeramey Hendrick's too, well nothing has changed from that. So I waited for Dr.Hendricks and Dr.Smith too, so then we started talking. My Psychologist Dr.Jeremy Hendricks, and Dr.Julian Smith was there and they were really worried about all of the stuff we have been talking about. They didn't know if it was a Behavioral thing, or a way just to cope. But we think why I do it, its just do it cause it is a good very good coping strategy, and it helps but its not what people do in life, and so we are now working on trying to find out what other coping skills well help, then they said that "If this never stops that I well have go back too the Residential Treatment Center for me to get help, But we are working it out and trying too find new coping skills, so that's a good thing. Well so ya any way's so me and Julian was not done talking, but Dr.Hendrick's was. well me and Julian we were talking and stuff like that. So we both finally got all done talking, and we went got my mom. Well so than me and mom went and refilled all of my Medicine if it had too be refilled,and if so we went back up and picked up all of my refiled Medicine up. . So we then we finally got all done with the Hospital and stuff, so we then left the Hospital. I also then took my afternoon Medicine. So we then we went home and spent the rest of the day at home with my wonderful family, my twin sister, my big brother Lamar, and my wonderful Mom, so we had dinner, and then I started on my Homework that is going too be due in like a day or three but I'm not quit shore really, but i really didn't get it all done so I'm going too finish it tomorrow, oh and then I wacthed Hanna Montana and Grey's Anmotey. So I then took my bath and also took all of my Medication, and then I checked my Blood Pressure and Temperature, and I got ready for bed and we finally went to sleep. Zzzzzz

No comments: