Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Had Too Go Too The Emergency Room At The Hospitial.

And then she said too my mom too take me into the ER, the next morning. Well so me and my mom woke up, so my mom got in the shower and I took a nice hot bath because my legs were aching so bad that i cryed, and we both got dressed and all ready too go, I took all my Medicine, checked my Blood Pressure, and my Temperature, and wrote it down in my Heart, and Medicine Check Book, that I have been have too use sense I first got home from the Hospital. So then we left our house and went to the Hospital Primary Children's Hospital in the ER. Well me and my mom went there and they took my Temperature and it was at 102 Degrees i think, Well so they did put in a Room finally, and the first thing they did is checked my Temp and my Blood Pressure. And they said They had too give me a IV, and also run some Blood Tests, and they had too Swab my Throat, and I was definitely POSITIVE, and they were so shocked cause they said that i just of just looked at her throat and not Swap that you wouldn't even thing that Megan would have of Strep. And they had too check my Sister Jacqueline, and my Brother Lamar they had too make sure they didn't have strep too so they both were NEGATIVE which was a good thing. And they said that they had too give me some Fluids and Antibiotics right away or I would might have too be ADMITED, but I didn't. Well so we were there all day long Saturday. So they had too checked if it was in my Blood Stream cause if so I would have too be ADMITED right away, but that took about 48 Hours for the results too  come back. Well so they Gave me some Antibiotics too take for the next 10 day's 3 time a day. So they said that I had too go too an Clinic Appointment on Monday so they can make sure I'm doing better. Well so we finally left the Hospital that night and had dinner and I took my Medicine and we all went finally asleep Zzzzzz

No comments: